Our client provides software that streamlines industry management systems and helps businesses to grow effectively. Their user-friendly, industry-specific AMS / CRM system is their main focus. The company has seen incredible growth and is continuing to grow at a rapid pace. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
This position is integral to developing the Company's decision support processes and upgrades the finance team's ability to handle an increased workload as the business expands. The ideal candidate will be motivated to add value.
- Track current business progress and study the discrepancies between budgeted, forecasted, and observed fiscal performance. Then, analyze what is causing these differences.
- Help the company reach its yearly financial and operational goals by managing the budgeting process while partnering with different business leaders. This will allow for consistent growth and target achievements.
- Monitor business performance and compare it against budgeted, forecasted, and actual financials. Analyzing the variances will help you understand what is driving them and whether or not they are favorable or unfavorable.
- Work with the accounting team closely to ensure that all month-end and quarter-end reporting is accurate.
- Help develop management reports and board of director packages that outline P&L and cash flow performance as well as summarize SaaS analytics for the company.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?