- Attractive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Ability to travel a 30% of the time
- Scheduled work from home days - Office 3 days / 2 Work from Home
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst manages the credit exposures of a company Business Group by handling the largest, most complex accounts, maximizing opportunity while controlling risk using experience and risk-adjusted return calculations. In this role you will analyze the Business Group’s credit exposures from various angles. You will establish relationships to be able to guide decisions within the company’s values and expectations, and structure risk mitigation or risk transfer solutions to assure maximization of business returns for a given level of risk. You will also support the Enterprise Credit Lead in making continuous progress on the Risk Management Group strategic credit priorities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in positions demonstrating progressive responsibility with strong quantitative and analytical competency
- The ability to perform the most complex credit risk work activities, independently managing customer portfolios with the highest customer risk by using advanced knowledge, approving limits of the highest relative value. Identifies issues and assist with investigations of credit exposures.
- The ability to provide credit advice and structuring solutions to commercial team in order to optimize risk/reward on deals.
- The ability to independently conduct credit-related analysis and interpretation requiring a deep understanding of counterpart’s financial positions, thorough knowledge of the risk associated to the different contracts, and Accounts Receivable practices and procedures.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting
- Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA) or Financial Risk Management (FRM) professional qualification
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!