- Salary in the $45,000 - 80,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation assistance is possible
- Client is a healthcare facility
- Sorry, no remote
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst who will support Physician Services Group's divisional market. You will ensure the accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses to report practice operations, review performance benchmarks, and assist in business forecasting.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You will prepare journal entries, projections, and account reconciliations as required to report/ forecast operational performance accurately
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate data submissions and compile information to evaluate performance in relation to benchmarks
- You will prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support practice management
- Assist in coordination with Hospital Based Physician (HBP) operations leadership for service line month operating review presentations
- You will assist practice management, as needed, with financial information requests and questions
- Participate in the development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks
- You will ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in an acute care setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!