- Attractive Salary in the $70-80,000 range +
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a Hybrid role, 2-3 days in the office. Must be commutable to New Haven.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Our client is an award-winning, well-established (125 years!) professional firm with 18 offices globally. The Finance team is looking for a skilled Payroll Administrator to join their ranks (12 people total). This individual will report directly to the Assistant Controller.
- Experienced in processing bi-weekly multi-state payroll (two hundred employees across eight offices).
- Experience issuing payments to US office partners on a regular basis.
- Well-versed in the policies and regulations associated with Heath Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Experience in helping employees and partners to open Health Saving Accounts
- On an annual basis, keep track of and manage all Health Savings Account contributions (from both the Employee and Employer). In addition, rectify discrepancies by working with third-party administrators whenever necessary.
- Thoroughly plan and evaluate the federal and multistate annual and quarterly payroll taxes that must be filed.
- Possess working knowledge of the firm's benefit programs and the ability to process employee elections with payroll.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!