Our Client is a New York City based Accounting and Advisory Services firm with offices in NYC, Long Island and South Florida. As full service Accounting and Advisory professionals, My Client provides a complete range of top-tier advisory, tax and financial reporting services. The client is consistently recognized as one of the “Best of the Best” accounting firms in the country, the Best Place to Work in New York City and New York State, and a Best Accounting Firm to Work For nationwide.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Manage multiple engagements and staff simultaneously while developing both functional and industry expertise.
- Develop and manage budgets, schedule audits, staff assignments, and time and expense planning and analysis.
- Provide high level guidance and expertise to professional staff.
- Review the work product of the engagement team.
- Provide timely, high-quality client service that meets and/or exceeds expectations for all client deliverables.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Manage, develop talent, train and coach staff.
- Maintain active communication with the engagement team.
- Capable of generating new business and cross-selling.