- Salary in the $215-250,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Relocation Paid
A boutique Real Estate Management Company is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team. This client is based in Syracuse, New York, with additional operations in the Charlotte, North Carolina, and Salt Lake City, Utah, areas. In-house capabilities include acquisitions, site selection, entitlements, feasibility, legal, leasing, financing, accounting, construction, property management, hotel management, and asset management.
Functions & responsibilities include (but are not limited to) preparing financial reports, analyzing financial information, and preparing general ledger reconciliations. Manage daily activities of the accounting/finance department team with financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and operating tasks.
Oversees accounting department and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Oversees budgeting, accounting, and cash management to ensure accurate reporting, interpretation, and analysis of financial results in conjunction with forecasts.
- Prepares the annual corporate consolidated financial statements
- Develops and complete timely financial statements and report on transactions and/or information requests.
- Manages and monitors the organization's cash flow and real estate development capital needs.
- Supervises the accounting staff on day-to-day operations.
- Monthly/yearly end close, accounts receivable & payable, financial reports, payroll, invoicing, cash receipts, and disbursements.
- Maintains and negotiates corporate liability and insurance policies • Reviews key legal agreements, including mortgages, loan documents, subordination agreements, and guarantees as part of a financing and construction loan closing and contracts and/or private debt.
- Manages and supports the preparation of the annual consolidated corporate audit and tax returns.
- 7+ years of accounting experience with Commercial Properties (Office, retail, shopping centers, etc.) and some residential
- Master's Degree preferred, not required
- CPA preferred, not required
- Must be an expert with YARDI Software
- Experience overseeing day-to-day operations.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!