- Salary in the $55-65,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- No Remote
The Staff Accountant's main responsibilities include supporting month-end financial preparations, conducting daily reconciliations, assisting with SOX 404, Annual and Regulatory audits, as well as collaborating with other departments on various projects. The Staff Accountant will work directly under the Assistant Controller to enhance development, learning opportunities, and departmental productivity.
- Complete monthly profit/loss on specific business units
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparing daily monthly regulatory requirements
- Reconcile investment securities
- Assist with preparing and gathering data during audits
- Assist in the new general ledger implementation
- Prepare revenue and expense analysis, bill backs, and expense accrual
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Dynamics 365, experience in using queries, Power BI, Essbase, Hyperion, Oracle, GMI or similar systems.
- Experience in futures or the financial services industry a plus
- Bachelors in Accounting
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!