- Compensation: $120-130,000
- Large Bonus and Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Partially Remote - hybrid expectations - 3 days in the office
If you are an audit professional with experience with investments and a passion for the industry, this is the position for you. Our client is an established investment management firm with a progressive and supportive culture and fantastic benefits. More importantly, there are opportunities to grow. If you have a CFA, there may be a chance to put it to use.
Our client is a well-established financial services firm. Their outstanding record as an investor, a culture that fosters the greater good, and progressive employee policies make them a very attractive place to work. The firm is also active in the community and many employees are active supporters of a variety of worthy causes. The client is looking for an audit professional with experience in
investment-related activities. The Internal Audit Manager oversees internal audit activities including audit planning, execution, and reporting for investment teams and operations.
- Directs all phases of the audit process including communication with auditees, audit planning and scope, audit programs, fieldwork, and reporting to business unit management. Resolves complex issues that arise during the audit process
- Monitors progress of individual audits and annual audit plan
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant company, regulatory, investment industry, and accounting and auditing standards and pronouncements.
- Develops and presents audit findings, audit plans, and initiatives to Internal Audit Leadership.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- BS or BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field required with 6+ years of combined internal/external accounting/audit experience including managing the audit function and its resources.
- MBA, other relevant advanced degree, CPA, CIA, or other applicable professional designations desired.
- Thorough knowledge of auditing and accounting standards, concepts of internal control (e.g., COSO) and the current regulatory
- Extensive investment operations audit experience is a core requirement.
- Familiarity with data science / analytics techniques is a plus.
- Business area management experience in addition to audit experience is a plus.
- Experience managing staff is also a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present reports to business unit management.investment operations audit experience is a core requirement.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!