- Attractive Salary in the $140-150,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Bonus and equity
- Partially Remote..... 1 day/week.
- Join a growing team at this successful FinTech firm.
A successful Fintech software vendor is seeking an Assistant Controller. You will report directly to the CFO. Their software is used by some of the world’s top banks, hedge funds, and commodity traders to run their trading and investing businesses.
- Hands-on development and maintenance of Excel-based Budgeting and Financial Forecasting Model.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Preparation of Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Entry of accounting journal entries into QuickBooks.
- US accounts payable and vendor management.
- Monthly P&L and cash flow analysis, monitoring, and forecasting.
- Commission calculations.
- Stock option calculations and administration.
- Access GP general ledger system and financial reporting systems to pull actual financials for use in trending and forecasting analyses.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- CPA required.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in private industry.
- Expert Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Experience in QuickBooks will be beneficial.
- Experience in technology and software business will be highly regarded.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!