- Attractive Salary $100-120,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This role has a strong career path.
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe.
This well-respected top ten manufacturer seeks a Production Manager in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Vermont. The Production Manager will oversee Shift Supervisors, Process Techs, and material handlers. This position is also responsible for the daily output of production, scrap, executing the production schedule, continuous improvement and safety.
Position requires 80% of your time on the floor, mentor, problem solver, troubleshooting. Need to have solid molding and tooling background.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Ideally, you will have 10-15 years hands-on experience with plastic injection molding, processing and troubleshooting, and associated equipment.
- You must have experience overseeing plant operations, OEE, 5S, Lean, and the ability to maintain standards of the entire production floor.
- You must have experience managing shift employees, including conducting performance reviews and assuring the plant runs efficiently and satisfies the production schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired but will consider years of hands-on experience.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.