- $25 - 30 /hr +/- range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
This well-respected manufacturer seeks a Process Technician in plastic injection molding in one of their premier manufacturing plants in San Antonio. The Process Technician is accountable for all compliance and processing activities on their assigned shift. This involves start-up procedures, in-process activities, and shut down requirements, part containment, scrap monitoring, material handling, maintenance requests, mold sets/pulls, and other duties as assigned. You will participate in the daily 5S and Process Audit program.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years experience as a Process Technician in plastic injection molding
- You will have experience in performing line clearance activities per corporate methods.
- You will have experience in process, robotic, cycle time verification during start-up and submit start-up shots to Quality per QAR/CP
- You will have experience in completing in-process mold PMs at the prescribed frequency identified in the Process Binder
- You will have experience in starting work orders to repair problems with molds, molding machines, and auxiliary equipment
- You will have experience in 5S and Process audits
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.