- Salary in the $180 - 220,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs and stock
- TS/SCI clearance required
We are seeking highly qualified research engineers/scientists to solve challenging technical problems in signal processing critical to national security. The successful applicant will have extensive expertise and experience in one or more of the following fields:
- signal processing
- digital communications
- detection and estimation theory
- remote sensing
- radar signal processing
- adaptive antenna array processing
Expertise in the implementation of signal processing or other scientific or numerical algorithms in software is highly desirable. We have a national reputation for delivering uniquely capable solutions to very challenging problems. We have a long track record of consistent innovation and success against the most difficult problems faced by our customers. These problems typically involve the processing of signals in very stressful RF conditions, including low signal-to-noise ratio, high levels of interference and non-stationary environments.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Research, design and implement advanced signal processing algorithms in software for a variety of RF applications.
- Work as an individual principal investigator or as part of a small team of engineers.
- Perform RF signal and data analysis, reverse engineering, simulation and modeling.
- Implement new algorithms in C/C++ and Python.
- Support transition of algorithms to real-time, high-performance production computing environments.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, on complex technical subjects to customers, end-users, and partners at varying levels appropriate to each audience.
- Translate customer objectives to technical requirements, manage performance and schedule expectations, and communicate project status and technical performance evaluations.
- M.S. in a related field is required, Ph.D. is desirable.
- U.S. Citizenship is required with an in-scope Top Secret/SSBI.
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required with five or more years desirable.
- An outstanding background in signal processing, digital communications, detection, and estimation theory, remote sensing, radar signal processing, adaptive antenna array processing or navigation/geolocation.
- Demonstrated programming skills are required with experience in scientific programming. The ideal candidate has experience with the implementation of signal processing algorithms in C/C++ and Python. Some experience with Linux and open source toolchains is desirable.
- Experience with software-defined radio (SDR), baseband architecture, RF architecture and/or wireless propagation and modeling is desirable.
- Experience with modern communications protocols is desirable, including LTE, WCDMA, GSM, 802.11, or 802.16.
- Knowledge of numerical linear algebra is a plus.
- Good customer communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) are essential.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.