- Salary in the $140-180,000 range + stock.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Our client develops field digital signal processing (DSP) products and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence Communities in support of national security. They are looking for a self-starting individual with a passion for engineering application development. This person will work in a small team environment to develop hardware systems that require the design, layout, and integration of digital logic and/or digital circuitry, including state-of-the-art FPGA or other emerging technologies. This engineer will demonstrate initiative in exploring advanced theories using signal processing techniques, communications theory, control theory, algorithm development, and coding, as well as testing and documenting the research.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of PCB and hardware design experience
- Experience with Altium Designer and Altium Vaults
- Experience with RF and analog circuit design, as well as RF test equipment
- Experience implementing signal processing and communications algorithms for FPGA systems using VHDL
- Experience generating schematics for high-performance and mixed-signal circuit boards
- Experience guiding and support all aspects of PCB layout, fabrication, and assembly processes
- Working knowledge of high-speed digital interfaces such as PCI Express, DDR3/4 SDRAM, 10Gb Ethernet, USB2.0/3.1, and JESD 204B
- Experience generating procedures, scripts, and documentation used for production and test environments
- Ability to perform high-level system design
- Experience with integration, verification, and timing analysis of digital logic and circuitry
- Ability to contribute to independent research and development (IRAD) and one-of-a-kind developments for deployment as field released prototypes
- TS/SCI security clearance
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.