- Attractive Salary, Bonus, Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Possible Relocation Assistance.
This position will lead and mentor small project teams that conceive, analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain software-based solutions for modern communications systems. Implementation includes algorithm development, hardware control, system optimization and deployment strategies.
The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate dedication, discipline, integrity, and team play leading to products that are well-structured, documented, and carefully tested. This position will allow for direct interaction with end users and customers.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Demonstrated capability in scientific programming with C, C++, or similar high-level language on UNIX/Linux
- Strong background in DSP or in communications theory
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, or equivalent field of discipline
- 10+ years of experience in practical system development, deployment and leading others
- VHDL or FPGA experience
- X-Midas or MATLAB experience
- Satellite communications
- Cellular communications systems
- Modern modulation schemes
- Interference canceling
- Cyclostationary techniques
- Signal conditioning
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.