- Compensation: $140,000 - $180,000
- Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs.
- Full relocation assistance.
- These are direct hire roles for all levels of experience.
- We are working directly with the hiring managers. Very fast turnaround.
- Top Secret SSBI/SCI
Our client develops field digital signal processing (DSP) products and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence Communities in support of national security. We seek a candidate that has a broad software and computer skillset and is interested in advanced signal processing applications.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You will be responsible for developing within a heterogeneous software repository containing code in Python, MATLAB, C++ and Java.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining this repository and its accessibility.
- Machine Learning, Cloud Technology, and a strong CS background is highly desired.
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with remote co-workers and customers are required.
- Looking for people able to find creative and cutting-edge solutions for customer issues.
- Experience in scientific programming
- Experience programming in a high-level language such as C/C++ on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience programming in high level interpreted languages such as PYTHON and/or MATLAB
- Familiarity with interfacing C/C++ libraries within interpreted languages.
- Masters degree desired.
- TS/SCI security clearance
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.