- Attractive Salary range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This role has a strong career path.
- Client is North of Killington VT
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe.
This well-respected Top Ten manufacturer, seeks a Team Leader in Molding Production in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Vermont. The Team Leader will supervise Quality, Production, and Safety on the shift. You will have four key sections of responsibility to production: managing, materials, processing, and mold setting. This job has the direct accountability for assuring the shift and designated area is appropriately staffed, runs efficiently, and satisfies the production schedule. The Team Leader is accountable for the quality of the product produced and shipped during the shift.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You must have the capability to quickly set-up, start-up, diagnose and correct problems with molding machines and associated equipment while overseeing operations.
- You must have experience in raw materials and that they are handled and processed correctly.
- The ability to maintain standards of the entire production floor and warehouse (5s’).
- Experience managing shift employees, including conducting performance reviews.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.