- Attractive Salary range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Client is North of Killington VT
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe.
This well-respected Top Ten manufacturer, seeks a Material Management / Scheduler in Molding Production in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Vermont. The Material Management / Scheduler supports the entire molding facility in inventory control, material management, production, and scheduling. Reporting to the Materials Manager, assisting the purchasing function, supporting the warehouse with data entry, keeping track of, and ordering crucial production stocks.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience in materials planning, scheduling, and logistics.
- Experience in Inventory Control with accurate documentation
- Experience in performing Cycle Counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Experience in issuing inserts to production, physically and systematically.
- Must be analytical, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Experience in BOM Audits on all new production jobs to guarantee their accuracy and present data to purchase any necessary ECN’s needed.
- Experience with suppliers to maintain packaging inventory.
- Experience in placing authorized purchase orders for production supplies.
- Experience in 5S workstations on the production floor.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.