- Attractive Salary range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Client is North of Killington VT
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe.
This well-respected Top Ten manufacturer, seeks a Manufacturing Quality Engineer in plastic injection molding in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Vermont. The Manufacturing Quality Engineer is accountable for assuring the quality of all products.
- You will analyze and manage quality system documents and records.
- You will be involved in mold and product validations, cross qualifications and continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for daily 5s process audits.
- You will take part in Corrective And Preventive Action - CAPA
- You will assist QA techs by improving processes
- You will approve reports after mold repair, including capability studies and gauge R & R’s
- You will conduct daily inspection of output on the production floor
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 4+ years experience as a Quality Engineer
- Experience in the injection molding process
- Experience with measurement equipment, such as CMM
- ISO system experience
- College degree preferred
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.