- Salary in the $65-90,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- The client is located on Lake Ontario, north-central New York. About 1,100 people.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible to provide leadership, direction, and support for the design and maintenance of Electrical and Automation systems and controls.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist in the selection of the electrical equipment, oversee the completion and approval of the electrical layout drawings, cable sizing, selection, routing, and schedule drawings as necessary to complete the project.
- Completion of equipment location plans, cable tray routing, loading, and build and shelter electrical layouts.
- Responsible for selecting, sizing, and specifying control devices and instrumentation as needed for defined projects
- Complete instrument location plans, shelter and building instrument layouts, details about instrument installation, and any related drawings required by the project
- Responsible for specification process controls systems and detail hardware needed for the plant control system, including panel layout, design, PLC hardware, and Allen Bradley or Siemens controls
- To coordinate with the plant designs, including the preparation of panels or control stations, prepare an input/output list from the project documents.
- Responsible for diagnosing and fixing automation control issues.
- Collaborate with contractors to develop project specifications, control plans, system testing, and commissioning.
- Bachelor's degree is in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience as an Electrical Engineer or Control/Systems engineer
- Experience must include the development of a scope of work using P&IDs, specifications, and project requirements in order to specify and finish electrical, instrument, and control systems.
- Programming electrical control systems with PLC brands (i.e. Siemens, Modicon, and Allen-Bradley.
- HMI products for project experience (i.e. WinCC Flexible and RSView, InTouch
- You must also have experience in AC/DC motor drives, electrical AUTOCAD, and commissioning and maintaining electrical and control systems in the metal industry.
- Experience in combustion is a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.