- Salary in the $70-80,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- You will be working for a diverse engineering and product-development company and a leading North American fabricator of high-performance composite shapes. You will be part of the design and innovation process for products in the Aerospace/aviation sector, as well as Defense, Industrial automation, Military, Tactical gear, Safety, and Agricultural equipment sectors.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for developing, documenting, and implementing new products, engineering designs, as well as engineering processes and procedures. Support customers, potential customers, and departments with the planning and execution of various engineering projects. Assist the sales team with technical support and quotes. Assist the CNC machining operation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 50% - Provide engineering support for new product development, engineering project, design improvements and other R&D developments, including materials and processes.
- 25% - Technical support for sales and marketing
- 25% - Technical support for manufacturing and CNC machining
- A Mechanical Engineering degree is required
- 5+ years experience in engineering design and support for manufacturing.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/3D design and Solidworks
- MasterCAM experience a Plus
- Experience in composites manufacturing and design is a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.