- Very Competitive Compensation / DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- First Shift
The Process Engineer is responsible for programming, creating CNC programs, configuring tools, and translating design specifications into 3D models using Solidworks and MasterCam. This position reports to the VP of Engineering.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Using Solidworks to convert design specifications and requirements into 3D models
- During product development, communicate with customers and employees to ensure that products meet company and customer design goals.
- Create CNC Programs to mill using Solidworks models or MasterCam
- Configure the tools to ensure efficient production
- Sometimes, you will need to set up and operate CNC equipment in order to demonstrate programs and machining concepts.
- To accurately calculate machine parts, tool selections, machine speeds, feed rate, and tool path development, you need to analyze drawings, computer models, and design data.
- Make suggestions to improve productivity and quality.
- Troubleshoot CNC machines, process engineering support for manufacturing
- Respect the safety regulations of your company
- Conform to the company's Quality Management System/ISO requirements
- You will need strong programming skills in CNC.
- SOLIDWORKS 3DCAD experience (Solidworks Mill Package a plus).
- Mastercam/Solidworks interface (3D/4th & 5th Axis capability is a plus).
- Experience with composite materials/plastics
- Experience with fixture design
- Expertise in manufacturing process analysis and design.
- You are familiar with using snap gauges and micrometers for dimension evaluation.
- Expertise in assembly, machining, reading and understanding drawings, quality control, and safety.
- You must have excellent verbal, written, and mathematical skills.
- You must be able to read, interpret, and respond to product specifications, drawings, and blueprints.
- Excel proficiency is a must
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.