- Compensation: $65-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Our client is in Graphics/Imaging with a track record of providing complete software and hardware IP platform solutions that enable safety-critical applications. These engineers are pushing the boundaries in critical graphics, embedded video drivers, and "program ready" embedded graphics processors. These engineers are leveraging their unique solutions in aerospace, as well as rapidly emerging markets such as unmanned vehicles, automotive, and the internet of things. We are looking for passionate, sharp, and energetic Quality Assurance Analysts/Testers to Join our client in Fort Worth, TX to test our safety-critical embedded software products.
- As a key contributor to our team, you will be responsible for ensuring high-quality products and adhering strictly to quality standards. You will also promote a great customer experience.
- Create and execute test plans to evaluate new software development or enhancements to existing solutions.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment for development. Keep co-workers informed about project status and collaborate to create timely and high-quality solutions.
- Find creative and innovative ways to make the team more productive and efficient.
- Encourage Change and actively work to improve and maximize processes throughout the organization.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Participate actively in the software testing process, working with cross-functional teams and ensuring quality throughout the software development cycle
- Create and maintain test plans. Execute test suites using manual and automated testing strategies. Document and publish test results.
- Make sure all documentation and release packages are complete. Also, adhere to the documented development and release process.
- Manage key information like documentation, build and release artifacts and secure credentials.
- Following corporate security protocols, inspect, distribute, and archive all software and work artifacts.
- Maintain test environments: Create Windows and Linux server VMs, install software development tools and troubleshoot environmental issues.
- Analyze daily builds and troubleshoot. Examine failing tests and errors logs and get the right resources to fix them.
- Execute and maintain SConscripts, Jenkins, and Python driver build scripts
- Boost innovation and simplify testing processes
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in testing, debugging, and troubleshooting embedded hardware and software systems
- A thorough understanding of the SDLC & Testing Environments
- Experience with manual, automated, and performance testing
- Strong knowledge of programming languages (Python/Scripting and C/C++).
- Expert in the assembly, configuration, and troubleshooting of embedded hardware components
- Experience with different operating systems (Linux/PikeOS, Windows/VxWorks, Integrity).
- Experience with 3D graphics (preferably OpenGL and Vulkan).
- Do-178, DO-254, ISO26262 safety certifications are essential.
- Experience using GIT, Jenkins, Jira, SharePoint - source code management/development tools
- Strong technical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- You have strong organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills in English are excellent, both verbally and written.
- Experience with U.S. export controls regulations is preferable.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.