This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Sustainability Director to join a multi-billion dollar, World-Renowned CPG manufacturer to support their sustainability goals. As the Sustainability Director, you will work with all stakeholders to lead the organization's sustainability and environmental strategy. This is a prominent role. You will be part of the leadership Sustainability Steering Committee and work with other members to meet the sustainability goals.
- Develop and activate a Global Sustainability Strategy, partnering with and leveraging the Global Sustainability function.
- Identify, monitor, lead and manage the development and implementation of sustainability strategy and programs (greenhouse gas emission (GHG) reduction, water reduction and waste minimization and diversion).
- Lead the Manufacturing Sustainability Steering Committee, and be the subject matter expert on sustainability matters to business and cross-functional peers. Be on the EHS Corporate Team.
- Provide technical expertise on key issues related to environmental, social, governance impact assessment and on sustainability risks in the design, preparation, implementation, and supervision of operations taking into consideration best industry practices and standards
- Work with Supply Chain team to manage sustainability strategies with regulatory compliance challenges across the manufacturing platforms.
- Engage employees and partners to implement the Sustainability strategy across the organization.