Our client is a leader in the technology areas that will be hot over the next few decades: Electric vehicle (EV), charging, smart grid interfaces, and cloud/web/mobile application development. They supply products to some of the most prominent names in the industry.
We are looking for a detail-orientated Manufacturing Engineer to act as the technical interface between engineering staff and our external manufacturers. In this role you will work to deploy new products/integrate products into manufacturing as well as support our manufacturing partners with existing product lines. Experience in a collaborative small growing environment is desired as is a background with PCB and embedded software/firmware-based products.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Identify quality issues and defects. Develop and applying root cause corrective actions.
- Ensures proper distribution of product provisioning data from manufacturing to customer-facing production systems.
- Support in-house developed fixtures deployed in manufacturing lines that provide testing and software deployment.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed manufacturing instructions to support new processes and fixtures.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to external manufacturers.
- Create and deploy solutions to production problems.
- Assists with supply chain logistics.
- Provide both remote and occasional onsite support for manufacturing locations in Asia.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years’ experience with PCB or related industry manufacturing
- Experience with manufacturing devices that contain embedded firmware/software
- Experience with design for manufacturing a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills