- Competitive Compensation $22 - $27 hr. DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- 2nd or 3rd shift
Performs various standard and specific purpose visual and mechanical quality control inspections, and tests product conformance to defined standards.
The tasks include an hourly visual inspection of each machine in the production line, the collection of product samples according to the AQL standard for the product, lot size, or "shots" per hr, and dimension measurements to ensure conformance with product specifications. Each workstation is subject to visual inspections and sample collection. If not specified, product samples are checked for conformance to dimension once per shift.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of product specifications, use of measuring instruments and equipment for performing tests and inspections.
- Must be able to read and understand logs, specifications, and other documentation.
- Must have a working knowledge of the injection mold manufacturing environment, and be familiar with all the products and inserts used in the process.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions. It is crucial to be accurate in performing inspection tasks, writing documentation, and communicating information.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.