- Attractive Salary range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This role has a strong career path.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Mold Maker Technician will be responsible for preparing molds for production, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and making repairs to injection molds as well as training staff in general mold maintenance and repair.
- You must have 4+ years of experience in plastic injection mold repair and maintenance.
- You must have the ability to troubleshoot molds, process, and press problems to determine the root cause.
- You must have experience with proper fitting of slides, lifters, and hydraulic actions in two-shot, overmold, and insert molding tool applications
- Experience with CAD programs for DWG files and solid models.
- Experience with with ISO13485
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.