- Compensation: $90-110,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a small team backed by a large organization, so you’ll have a chance to make a real difference in a position with great stability and growth potential.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Our client, a growing, successful player in the industrial automation field, is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer to grow their team. In this position, you’ll work the full life-cycle of projects from client requirements to electrical design, controls programming, and debug. You’ll work on projects for a variety of end clients, giving your work a great deal of variety. This is a small team backed by a large organization, so you’ll have a chance to make a real difference in a position with great stability and growth potential.
This is a hands-on, technically challenging position and unlike others with similar responsibilities, you won’t travel heavily (less than 10%). The work is primarily at the company’s main development center, with some on-site support from time to time. This is one of the best opportunities you’ll find for work-life balance.
- BSEE, BSET (or similar 4-year degree) with 3+ years of experience.
- Strong background in PLC programming, including writing programs from scratch and creating HMIs. This is not for someone who has updated/modified/fixed existing programs.
- Experience with Allen Bradley is a must (Siemens is a plus).
- Solid experience in electrical design. EPLAN knowledge is a plus, but any CAD software is acceptable.
- Good communication skills, with a proven ability to interact directly with customers.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.