We are thrilled to present a compelling opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a background in overseeing water and wastewater projects to join our dynamic team in Raleigh, North Carolina.
In this role, you will serve as the primary contact for planning and designing municipal drinking water, treatment, and pump station projects, while also contributing to business development initiatives. Our comprehensive services encompass the design and construction administration of facilities related to drinking water, wastewater, water resources, and stormwater.
- Lead and manage major municipal water and wastewater projects, assuming the role of the primary Project Manager.
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship to engineering staff, and enhance our water services design capabilities.
- Take charge of scope, schedule, budget development, monitoring, and overall project management responsibilities.
- Ensure Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables.
- Support Client Service Leaders in technical marketing efforts, including proposal preparation and client meetings in the Texas region.
- Cultivate and sustain positive working relationships with key decision-makers in our clients' organizations.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM, or DBIA certification is required within 12 months of hire or promotion to the Approved Project Manager list.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- Previous experience in designing and managing projects for municipal drinking water, wastewater, and pump stations.
- Experience in managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Direct experience working with clients, especially in municipal projects.
- Previous business development experience, including proposal preparation, scopes of work, and cost estimates for municipal clients.
Why is This a Great Opportunity
Joining this renowned and award-winning global engineering and construction firm presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to legendary client service and innovative engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. Founded in 1947, the firm has consistently pursued excellence, fostering long-standing relationships and prioritizing employee growth and stability through reinvestment in tools, technology, and career development. Thrive in a dynamic environment that values its employees' success and commitment to client satisfaction.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!