- Attractive Salary $115 - 140,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Paid Relocation
- This employer is at the top of its field worldwide.
The Manager of Manufacturing Engineering plays a pivotal role in providing leadership for process support, ensuring equipment reliability, and driving continuous improvement. This position requires a hands-on approach, implementing best practices while managing departmental needs and guiding subordinate actions. Facilitate the smooth operation of the manufacturing process by ensuring that all plant equipment and machinery adhere to the original equipment manufacturer's specifications and requirements.
- Oversees/directs and manages the day-to-day activities of Manufacturing Engineers, Automation Engineers, Facilities Coordinators, and Custodians.
- Troubleshoots all production and facility-related equipment and tooling as related to electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues.
- Specifies/requisitions all new/replacement production equipment.
- Drives Lean Manufacturing by incorporating reliable automation systems into processes.
- Assume the Lead on all internal Corrective Actions as assigned to the Manufacturing Engineering Department.
- Recommend and arrange all external training needed to continuously improve the knowledge and skill set of the members of the department.
- Manage and track all capital purchases for new equipment to ensure timing and costs are within the original plan.
- Manage all machine, automation, and facility-related installations to ensure timing and costs are within the original plan.
- Seeks opportunities for labor reduction and assists in implementation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Manufacturing Engineering Manager Position?
- 10 years’ experience in injection molding, PLC’s and high speed automation.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of injection molding processes, machines, robotics, and auxiliary equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, SPC, TQM, and GMP
- Must have the ability to interpret hydraulic and electrical drawings with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve these types of issues with all production and facility-related equipment.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, written instructions, and operating procedures.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and manufacturing personnel.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Up-to-date knowledge of injection molding machinery and equipment technology
- BS in Plastics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is desired.
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!