- Attractive Salary $80-90,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Paid Relocation
- This employer is at the top of its field worldwide.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to oversee, arrange and synchronize the activities of In-Process Inspectors, Manufacturing Quality Technicians, Quality Assurance Technicians, and Finished Goods Specialists daily to guarantee that all processes are properly followed in order to develop components according to customer specifications.
- You will analyze and manage quality system documents and records.
- You will be involved in mold and product validation, cross-qualification, and continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for daily 5s process audits.
- You will take part in Corrective And Preventive Action - CAPA
- You will assist QA techs by improving processes
- You will approve reports after mold repair, including capability studies and gauge R & R’s
- You will conduct daily inspections of output on the production floor.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Engineer
- Ensure all Quality Assurance Requirements (QAR) are followed and met during the shift by IPIs and QATs.
- Approves or reject visual inspections using the QAR and General Appearance Samples (GAS) for all Start-ups and Restarts.
- Approves all Line Clearances during Start-ups and Restarts.
- Personally handle all Adjustment Request forms, acting as the liaison between the QAT and the Process Technicians and working with the Process Technicians/QATs to bring the process back into a state of control.
- Follow the defined escalation process as required to ensure good decisions are made as to whether we run or shut down a press.
- Perform visual 5S audits during routine machine audits and report deficiencies to the responsible party for immediate or long-term resolution.
- College degree preferred
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!