- Salary in the $110 - 125,000,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Paid
- Position is located in a suburb of Boston, 30 miles south of the city.
Responsible for collaborating with internal business partners to evaluate and enhance quality systems and metrics, identifying specific areas for improvement to deliver world-class service to customers. Recognize gaps in quality processes, training needs, and performance issues aligned with business objectives. Collaborate with suppliers and customers to ensure a swift response and efficient information flow for issue resolution.
- Provide direction and guidance to Plant Manufacturing and Inspection personnel as required, ensuring the integrity of the company's quality systems and practices.
- Identify opportunities to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures for compliance with customer, internal, and supplier quality goals.
- Contribute quality expertise in technical discussions with company personnel, customers, and vendors. Represent the company's interests during negotiations and claims resolution.
- Audit quality procedures to assess materials, products, processes, and systems in relation to company and customer specifications. Support and oversee the inspection and testing of raw materials, in-process, and finished materials.
- Lead and support ISO9001 Yearly Audits.
- Ensure nonconforming materials are addressed promptly and cost-effectively, following company procedures and policies.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce nonconformance rates and costs.
- Issue Return Authorizations to customers, log, file, and estimate costs. Examine returned material, determine disposition, and resolve claims.
- Address customer requests for regulatory compliance information.
- Lead problem-solving activities for internal/external concerns.
- Provide oversight and management of on-site laboratory, including employee appraisals as required.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Management within a manufacturing operation.
- Knowledge of fabric medical device manufacturing or textile materials is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001 and knowledge of ISO 13485.
- Certified Auditor or willingness to become a Certified Auditor.
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to understand MRP systems.
- Apply well-developed time management skills to define priorities and implement activities tailored to meet requirements and deadlines.
Why This is a Great Opportunity:
Excellent opportunity with a financially stable, USA-based company boasting a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture. A growing company with a track record of promoting its employees, this position oversees the Quality Manager function and offers growth opportunities into other areas of the company over time. Enjoy a casual, fun plant environment!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!