- Salary in the $80 - 95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Paid
We are seeking an individual to establish and uphold robust customer relations, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of customer expectations and coordinate internal efforts to meet these expectations.
- Interface with customers on quality issues related to assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain control plans, PFMEAs, inspection and gauge instructions, and other quality plan documentation.
- Lead problem-solving activities for internal and external concerns within assigned responsibilities.
- Establish data collection systems for process, product, and customer feedback.
- Initiate actions to prevent nonconformances in product, process, and quality systems.
- Identify and record problems related to the product, process, or quality system.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels and verify implementation.
- Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming products until deficiencies are corrected.
- Occasionally conduct internal and/or external audits based on ISO 9001:2000/TS16949 requirements to maintain compliance.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Minimum of a four-year degree or ASQ Certified Quality Engineer Certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least three years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with automotive manufacturing expertise.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a supplier and customer-related quality engineering role.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) for new products in the automotive industry.
- Basic AIAG or related quality system knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of IATF/16949; Basic Corrective Action skills required, including 8D, 5Y, Fishbone, etc.
- Availability for approximately 25% travel, including international when necessary.
Why This is a Great Opportunity: This role offers an excellent opportunity with a growing automotive supplier. The company is financially solid, USA-based, and embraces a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture. As a growing company with a proven track record of promoting its employees, this position focuses on the customer quality function and provides growth potential into other areas of the company, including Quality Management. The work environment is casual, fun, and plant-oriented.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!