We are dedicated to attracting qualified, passionate professionals who share the values of respect, integrity, leadership, service, innovation, and teamwork. Consider joining a family-focused company that appreciates your enthusiasm to work in a collaborative atmosphere with highly-motivated people. If you're dedicated and ambitious, we are an excellent place to grow your career. You will be appreciated here!
Seeking a senior level Systems Analyst or ERP Solutions Expert at our corporate office in Marathon, WI.
- Work with management and other departments to determine how to support the organization with IT systems
- Identify and design creative systems solutions to complex business problems
- Analyze and audit existing systems to identify areas for improvement
- Work with team members to build and implement IT systems for the organization
- Provide technical leadership for our ERP systems
- Ensure that all systems and programs are carefully documented
- Train and educate other analysts and end users on new technology and best practices
- Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This position will require day travel to other facilities.
Qualifications for Systems Analyst
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, management or information technology or equivalent along with 10+ years working in a systems analyst role or 15+ years of experience working in the production environment with emphasis on systems or process improvement
- Experience with ERP systems; SAP preferred
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Must have solid time management expertise to estimate time needed to complete projects
- Solid project management skills to run medium to extra-large projects
- Exceptional critical thinking abilities are essential to determine the needs of an organization and how to support them with IT systems
- Collaborative attitude and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills are essential for explaining complicated technical processes in simple terms
- Willing and able to work irregular hours as needed