This Position Involves the Following:
- Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Great company (free breakfast, lunch, gym, on-site medical care).
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
Very successful, privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a Software Developer to join the team. You will work in a real-time, high performance, high frequency, enterprise technology environment. Design and develop large scale, robust, and high-performing applications that support multiple databases, high capacity inputs and outputs, and multi-threaded code.
- Design, develop and support service-oriented applications including Winform applications, web applications and web services used primarily by trading and operations desks.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering from users (traders, operations, accounting).
- Identify ways to provide better support to users and automate tasks to improve business workflows.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years of progressive experience developing software applications with most recent hands-on experience with object-oriented programming is required, C# is a must.
- Knowledge of Winforms and ASP.NET
- Strong relational database knowledge is required, preferably with Oracle and/or SQL server.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!