- Salary in the $130-150,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Full relocation assistance.
Our client seeks someone in their Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Group to develop analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more. You will regularly engage with other engineers and scientists from all divisions in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- BS with 4+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- MS with 2+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O, or RFICs
- Cadence Virtuoso
Nice to Have:
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
- Experience with low energy per bit radio architectures
- Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
- Experience with radiation-hardened electronics