We are actively seeking a highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team and contribute to the delivery of exceptional patient care in our 30-bed Surgical Care Unit. If you are a dedicated professional who thrives in a supportive and teamwork-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply today!
As a Registered Nurse in our Surgical Care Unit, you will play a vital role in providing direct nursing care to patients who are acutely ill and recovering from a diverse range of surgical, medical, and post-surgical conditions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering patient-centered nursing care and actively participating in patient and family education.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, providers, and patient care support staff to create and implement individualized care plans that meet the unique needs of each patient.
- Utilizing computerized documentation systems to monitor, record, and communicate patient conditions as appropriate.
- Coordinating patient discharge planning needs in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Maintaining cultural and diversity awareness when interacting with patients, visitors, co-workers, and other customers.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred).
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License.
- Preferred: 1 year of medical-surgical experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
If you are a dedicated and experienced RN with a passion for delivering high-quality patient care, we invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity in our Surgical Care Unit. Join us in providing compassionate and comprehensive healthcare to our community.