- Rate in the $25 - 35 hr range DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation assistance may be available
We are currently seeking a dedicated registered respiratory therapist to join our team, who will be responsible for performing routine and high-risk respiratory procedures throughout our facility. As a crucial member of our team, you will provide clinical expertise to ensure the delivery of high-quality and efficient patient care. If you are passionate about patient well-being and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Perform routine and high-risk respiratory procedures as prescribed by physicians, adhering to appropriate policies.
- Communicate with physicians to provide feedback on the effectiveness of respiratory care procedures.
- Thoroughly explain and address patient and family inquiries related to respiratory care.
- Review patients' charts to verify orders and check for therapy contradictions.
- Assess patients and maintain proper documentation in patient charts in relation to therapy.
- Assemble, install, disassemble, assess, and maintain equipment according to manufacturer and department policies.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- RRT/Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT/RCP)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
- New Grads welcome
If you are a qualified Respiratory Therapist looking to contribute to a dynamic healthcare environment, we encourage you to apply. Join our exceptional team, where patient care is our top priority, and become a valuable part of our collaborative and supportive work culture. Apply now to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!