- Salary range $120 - 190,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Relocation Paid
The Clinical Operations Coordinator Pharmacist plays a pivotal role in guiding the clinical applications of Pharmacy Services, ensuring the delivery of optimal clinical services on a daily basis. The Coordinator will actively facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems geared toward promoting favorable patient outcomes through the monitoring of safe and cost-effective drug therapies. In addition, the Clinical Operations Coordinator Pharmacist will contribute to the formulation of policies, procedures, standards, and objectives for delivering clinical services to patients and customer staff within the framework of the organization's vision, mission, ethics, and quality assurance. Reporting directly to the Director of Pharmacy, this role holds responsibility for functional reports and oversight of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee. It also provides support for the departmental budget, reviews compliance with Pharmacy Initiatives, and makes recommendations to the Director of Pharmacy on the budget for Education (Patient & Staff) Programs, Newsletters, Speaker Programs, and Community Health Events.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Required: Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited institution.
- Required: Minimum of 6 years of direct clinical coordinator experience in a Hospital Setting or completion of a one-year Residency training with 2 years of clinical experience and antimicrobial stewardship certification.
- Preferred: 2 years of Residency training.
- Required: Licensed to practice in the State of Texas.
- Required: Completion of an accredited Residency in Hospital Pharmacy, with specialty training in Disease State Management.
- Required: ACPE IV certification.
- Required: Antimicrobial Stewardship certification and specialty training sponsored by the ASHP.
- Required: ACLS certification.
- Required: AHA BLS.
- Encouraged: Any Board of Pharmacy Specialty certifications.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!