- to $115,000 DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- relocation bonus available
We are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Nurse Manager for our long-term care facility in Penn Yan, New York. This is a full-time, direct-hire position. This facility accommodates 130 Skilled Nursing beds, 20 Behavioral beds, and one Respite bed for scheduled short-term stays. With four units, including Skilled Nursing, neurobehavioral, and secure units, we provide specialized care for cognitively impaired residents. We offer meaningful activities, social opportunities, and therapeutic programs, including Music and Memory and the Life Enrichment Program. Additionally, on-site restaurant provides a cozy dining experience for family and friends. We also offer Respite Care, providing temporary relief for caregivers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication with staff, patients, families, physicians, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Possess knowledge in management systems and processes to ensure efficient operation of the facility.
- Establish and nurture effective work relationships to lead the team in achieving organizational objectives.
- Utilize analytical skills to assess departmental needs, develop and implement planned interventions, and evaluate the effectiveness of applied solutions.
- Exhibit basic management competencies relevant to the assigned position.
- Ability to facilitate project management, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities, and promote teamwork through positive role modeling.
- Familiarity with Department of Health (DOH) requirements.
- Proficient computer literacy with word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint. Preferred experience with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Meditech.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Graduation from an accredited Registered Professional Nurse Program.
- Current New York State License to practice as a Professional Registered Nurse.
- Two years of nursing experience or two years of experience in long-term care.
- Prior supervisor or management experience preferred.
If you are a qualified and compassionate nursing professional seeking a leadership role in a long-term care setting, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and contribute to the delivery of exceptional patient care in a supportive and dynamic environment.