- Salary range $67,496 (mid-range) + 10% annual base incentive bonus- based on years of experience.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
As a Patient Access Manager, you will lead the department in delivering superior care to every patient on every visit. You will assist the Director in the daily operations of all Patient Access functions and serve as the liaison between the Shared Service Center (SSC) and the facility.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Supervise, train, and provide guidance for the Patient Access team
- Partner with the Patient Access Director for quality assurance and reporting, evaluations, hiring and staffing
- Demonstrate top-tier customer service by responding to complaints promptly and modeling AIDET guidelines to drive positive patient interactions
- Perform registration function when needed to ensure wait times are kept to a minimum
- Contribute to A/R goals and seek ways to control costs without compromising safety or quality of care
- Prepare work schedules and payroll to accommodate budget and allotted FTEs
- Coordinate with other departments within the hospital (HIM, Nursing, Ancillary) to promote teamwork and streamline the patient experience
- Oversee patient accounts and entries in Meditech, monitor and maintain Daily Preservice Log, BILL45, and Alpha Census according to established shared service center (SSC) standards.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with at least 2 of these years in a healthcare management role or successful completion of the Manager Trainee Program.
- Must have healthcare management (front office) experience
- Hospital management is a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!