The Medical-Surgical RN plays a pivotal role in organizing, modifying, evaluating, documenting, and maintaining the plan of care for patients within the unit. This dynamic role involves planning, implementing, revising, and delegating nursing care while incorporating teaching into various aspects of nursing practice.
- Fast-paced 23-bed acute medical/surgical unit.
- Patient population includes a diverse range of adults with conditions such as orthopedic, diabetic, bowel issues, NG tubes, wounds, and undergoing simple surgeries.
- Organize, modify, evaluate, document, and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
- Plan, implement, revise, and delegate nursing care in accordance with education, expertise, and unit requirements.
- Perform necessary technical skills as defined by education, expertise, and unit specifications.
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 1+year of recent Med-Surg RN experience in an acute care hospital.
- BSN Required.
- Texas RN license or compact license accepted.
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
If you are an experienced and dedicated Med-Surg RN looking for a challenging and dynamic role in a fast-paced medical/surgical unit, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to providing high-quality patient care in a diverse and engaging healthcare environment.