- Salary range $145 - $165,000 + Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Relocation Paid
- It is a great company that will promote from within and offers job security and upward mobility
We are looking for a nurse to lead and manage our growing home health team.
As a clinical leader, you have the opportunity to leverage your experience to mentor and guide a team of skilled clinicians, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care. Your passion, determination, and commitment will not only impact the lives of your team but also the families and patients we serve. Our thorough and considerate onboarding process for new employees is designed to support you in becoming the best in your role.
We provide extensive training and ongoing education to empower you in your position. Our commitment to your success includes offering labs and tools that enhance the efficiency of your daily work. Within our organization, there are abundant promotional opportunities for career growth.
As the Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS), your responsibilities include:
- Supervising day-to-day clinical and office operations.
- Guiding new patient referrals to the appropriate clinical personnel.
- Ensuring timely evaluations within 48 hours, with documented delays when warranted.
- Reviewing and assessing plans of treatment for clinical content, frequency goals, and referrals to other disciplines.
- Compliance with legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures, including the Compliance Program, Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and Quality First Documentation.
Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a home health agency.
- Valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred.
- Licensed driver with an insured automobile in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and in good working order.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!