Compensation: Competitive salary, ranging from $75,000 to $95,000
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs and more
Work Environment: Join our team of experienced therapists in a pleasant long-term care setting.
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Monday to Friday, Day Shifts
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- A valid New York State Speech-Language Pathology license in good standing
- CCC credential from ASHA is highly desirable
- Strong Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) candidates will be considered
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist with the necessary qualifications and experience, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!